Powder24

Account Transfer [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Account Transfer

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hello, I'm writing you support to ask if there's any way that I could transfer my account from Freakz on Firestorm since I heard the owners are same.
I invested alot of time and work on my characters on Freakz but unfortunetly playerbase there is just too toxic and with too big ego. Also because of low population I can't progress so much with gearing and other stuff.
So, yeah, my question is can I transfer to you from Freakz and keep my account or I gotta start from 0.
Thanks in advance for answers, hope you having a great day!

Hi Powder24

We don't offer a migration service.

However, you don't have to start from scratch, if you have a friend that is already playing here you can get them to RAF you and you can jump straight into our shadowlands content.
If you don't worry as you can buy a level 50 boost for quite the inexpensive price here
And if none of that is an option for you, we occasionally offer a free level 50 boost called "Boris". To see if an event is active with him, join our public discord and go to #announcments.

I'll be locking this topic so this information can be kept for future players who have the same question as you.

Greetings
Ech0