rebalnz

Difficult Leveling PvE

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Just started leveling and currently a 23 DK Alliance.

Not sure if its just me but either my damage output is horrible or mobs are doing really high damage. I'm struggling to solo even one normal mob and quest bosses are impossible to solo. I'm leveling in BFA content currently. Is this just normal/part of the server? Bit of a pain because I have some quest line stuck as I cant beat the bosses to progress. 

Thanks,

Hello,

I'm wondering that it's problem only with the DK, I am able to solo quest bosses and put down a group of five with my resto shammy (lvl 23) and druid is okay with it too. I hope someone another will answer too, I'm interested if you are the only one with this kind of problem.

Have a nice day

Nirit

Yeah could be, saw some mage come by similar level whos damage seemed exponentially more than mine. Taking down mobs in 3 or 4 spells where it takes me solid 30 seconds if I survive. Seems to be only certain mobs though all over the show. 

My gear is undamaged and no rez sickness obviously. Have some outdated gear from first login so that might not be helping. 

Hi Rebalnz

Mobs are scaled to your level, so if you are a bit undergeared which is the most likely answer here cause you level faster than you can get gear, this might be the answer to your question.
Some classes are way better at early level than others.
If you feel like you can't survive you can try playing your blood spec, a little less damage output but a lot more survivability

Greetings
Ech0

1 person likes this

I play a mage and died 100 times in one area. It feels like I can't do any damage at all and it seems that no gear is dropping either. I loved wow once but with this levelsync it is not playable for me as a mage. I can't even manage to follow Finn because the mobs kill me with two hits and I need 10 times more spells to put one down. That is no fun. I played an Firemage in wotlk times and it was much more easier to level. I have no idea what I could do... clothes are so expansive and instance are not possible too, bc most of the peoples leave them when they see that there is not enough damage. 

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here