zaltonic

I got banned and don't know why!

8 posts in this topic

hey, I started a few days ago on the server because I felt like playing mop. now the problem:
I wrote a ticket. I tried to get help on Discord. I applied for a second chance.
I was banned 3 days ago for the following reason: - Garrosh - Wintrade 1st Offense.
But why? I bought a Warlock lvl 90(pve) to have fun right away. After 5-6 Random Bg I got banned. No Arena.
But WHY?! I do not get it. And no sign of support. Is there anyone else active here who can help me?
I have 2 weeks vacation that wanted to spend here with playing. In this period I am now banned here for nothing.

Hey zaltonic,

To appeal the ban create a report on right here.

To create a ticket on the forums you can go > here.

1 person likes this

i did both days ago.nothing happens and im still waiting..i have also triet on discord . without success.

1 hour ago, zaltonic said:

i did both days ago.nothing happens and im still waiting..

It all takes time.

i am still waiting. 15 days ban. Only 9 days left...

i opend a 2nd ticket: "Hey, Pls watch my other Ticket. Dont let me wait the rest of this timer. This is not fair.i cashed in, to have fun,  not to get banned:) so pls check my other ticket i dont want to explain it again.  thx"

Answer from Looic: Hello Zaltonic, This is a duplicate ticket and in the wrong section so it will be marked as invalid. And making two appeals is not going to make the Game Masters respond to you faster. You're going to have to wait until your issue gets handled.

Result: You reply directly to unimportant tickets and ignore everything else. top

and if u dont understand my problem: I'm on vacation and want to play.I love mop so. I deposited money and as a thank I get a ban. Just because someone is in a bad mood and bans people or something.

22 hours ago, zaltonic said:

i am still waiting. 15 days ban. Only 9 days left...

i opend a 2nd ticket: "Hey, Pls watch my other Ticket. Dont let me wait the rest of this timer. This is not fair.i cashed in, to have fun,  not to get banned:) so pls check my other ticket i dont want to explain it again.  thx"

Answer from Looic: Hello Zaltonic, This is a duplicate ticket and in the wrong section so it will be marked as invalid. And making two appeals is not going to make the Game Masters respond to you faster. You're going to have to wait until your issue gets handled.

Result: You reply directly to unimportant tickets and ignore everything else. top

and if u dont understand my problem: I'm on vacation and want to play.I love mop so. I deposited money and as a thank I get a ban. Just because someone is in a bad mood and bans people or something.

Don't leak conversations. It doesn't end up good

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support