Calicobard

Sorry for noob question

8 posts in this topic

Ok I am new to Firestorm community and have a question. Oribos seems to be the most populated server. What expansion is running on it? Shadowlands?, Battle for Azeroth?, MOP?  I would like to know so when I am ready to transfer over I will be ready.

Thanks for your time, Calicobard

Shadowlands for Oribos

Sethraliss for Battle for Azeroth

Sylvanas+Greymane for Legion

Gul'dan  for Draenor

Garrosh for Mist of Pandera

Deathwing for Cataclysm

Icecrown for Wrath of the lich king

1 person likes this

Ok next question. I have a character on Icecrown when I am ready (ie max lvl on that server) will I be able to transfer over using points or do I get a free single transfer. I had heard that was the case. Is it still true or has that policy been changed?

The transfer/copy is free

34525464 64.PNG

Edited by Florix

47 minutes ago, Florix said:

The transfer/copy is free

34525464 64.PNG

First copy is free according to the information, so you can copy your main then you have to pay from what I read.

Also don't know where they're finding this "Copy" so it must be only for specific servers and as you can see does not include copies to Oribos (Shadowlands)

From what I can decipher from that is you can only copy from Wotlk to other expansions up until Legion. (Excluding BFA)

Edited by MoonBoo

Ok so there  are no copies to the shadowlands beta from any server??   Or  Is my understanding faulty??? I was hoping to lvl up on a low pop server and get transferred to the large pop Orthos server?? If i have to buy points in order to do that I totally will if that is the issue.

Thanks for all the helpful input,  Calicobard

People have asked in the past for a transfer to Shadowlands or even to BFA and staff say they won't do it.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here