frankysteinzqxt

Renown Booster not working

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone ; concerning my renown booster ; this monday i logged in then i found this booster not working ; i didnt get my weekly boost ; i hope you guys to take into consideration this issue and fix it.

Hi frankysteinzqxt

If you are at 40 renown you are capped for this patch, there is nothing wrong with your renown booster.

Greetings
Ech0

Soulbind trees are now Account bound: you won't need to wait for the corresponding covenant chapter to be done in order to choose the tree you want if you already did it on your main character. This is still covenant specific and the renown restrictions for their corresponding conduits still apply. NB: You will need to connect your main character once to "save" his soulbinds unlocks before being able to benefit from them on your alts.

How exactly does this work?

Not my new character.Completed the aid missions of 4 districts.

Edited by tooth1

Hi tooth1

If did the covenant campaign questline on another character then you are currently playing and you unlocked the soulbinds, "the people in you choose and put your conduits in" you don't have to do the quests again to unlock them, however you still have the option to do the questline for Renown, etc.

Greetings
Ech0

hi Ech0 thanks a lot for your reply i didn't notice that 40 renown is the server patch cap.

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here