pcmaniac

Is Darkshore bugged or are the game developers crazy?

5 posts in this topic

Is Darkshore bugged or are the game developers crazy?
First of all, the level selection of the opponents is completely inadequate. The lands around Darkshore have much lower levels of enemies and animals than in this realm.
Second, what happened to the Lor'Danel marina?
It was extinct, surrounded by the Horde. Although the maps indicate that there should be at least an air connection with other lands.
Third, a flight from Exodar to Kalimdor with Flying Mount ends with a swim in the ocean each time. Flying Mount disappears and our character lands in the sea.

You need to talk to the NPC Zidormi in Darkshore to see the old version of the zone. This NPC is clearly marked on the zone map with an icon and description.

Thanks for the clarification.
After all, the idea for such a story is a bit strange.
But tastes are not discussed, because it is an individual matter of every human being.

Edited by pcmaniac

The location of the Zidormi in Darkshore is 48.8 / 24.5.
Klip.thumb.jpg.f7bb019f2933fd7abc7b5e36c4ef902e.jpgBased on this screenshot, it is a bit difficult to tell what to click to get the appropriate conversation effect (I will add that the screenshot was made without addons).
So I will give a hint:
The 1st position from the top is the Darkshore change (unfortunately I don't see the land change bring back all the quests that should be available in Darkshore after this change. But maybe they will show up over time ?!).
2nd position is a film of what happened in these lands.

Edited by pcmaniac

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here