ichan1010

Stuck on Night Fae A Conduit For Growth

7 posts in this topic

hello sir...

Name : Arterypal
Faction : Horde
Covenant : Night Fey

i have problem with my character...i believe i did all introduction quest of the shadowland until chose my covenant (night fat) but its looks like i dont get enough conduit to continue the storyline, because my other characters do all the covenant storyline just fine...what do i missed? i can't continue the quest, and stuck at "https://www.wowhead.com/quest=62900/a-conduit-for-growth"

WoWScrnShot_011822_074944.jpg

WoWScrnShot_011822_075000.jpg

Edited by ichan1010

Make a ticket in game!

No respond...i have to wait on that character 2x 12 hours... 

and end up i farm wirh no attitude, no brain ppl with long que time and also small drop chance...after countless run with that condition i got 2 conduit without any conclusion from them lol,,,

i guess i'll stay away from that covenant from now on

I've been stuck on this for four weeks now, same problem and GMs are not interested. Two toons (night fae and kyrian) cannot proceed with the core campaign, so they're useless.

Apparently they won't look at this campaign bug because they're only doing campaign fixes...

On 15/02/2022 at 7:11 PM, Fischy said:

I've been stuck on this for four weeks now, same problem and GMs are not interested. Two toons (night fae and kyrian) cannot proceed with the core campaign, so they're useless.

Apparently they won't look at this campaign bug because they're only doing campaign fixes...

I just had a response from this by GM Zhophia. Fixed on both toons, so they're back in the game. Although I can't really get over how long this has taken, Zhophia (just like all the other FS GM's I've ever had contact with) was really polite and helpful.

Hi 

As mentioned above the only way to solve this is to make an in-game ticket.
This isn't just a simple fix however and requires a higher level Gamemaster that is why it takes a bit longer than usual, but please be patient and you will be assisted

Greetings
Ech0

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here