OhWezzzlie

Some profession trainers are not interactive

6 posts in this topic

When I click train on several profession trainers (e.g.: mining, cooking, herbalism) in Tradewinds Market, the window doesn't show up. I only use 2 addons (Deadly Boss and HydraUI) and I've turned those off to test. Does this happen to anyone else?

Same here, i'm low level on SL and would like to learn Kul Tiras mining. Blacksmith worked though.

Edited by Raskarkapac

bfa was good but people wanna go Craplands so there u go play craplands now if you can

I was playing Sethraliss (Battle for Azeroth). And I didn't feel like playing it when I noticed how huge the number of non-working quests is.
First I went to the BugTracker and checked how often these quests are fixed by the team. But when I saw the last fix was 8 months ago, I found out that Firestorm piss the server. Seeing that Oribos (Shadowland) had fewer bugs reported, I moved to Oribos.
The problem is that there are very few bug reports on Oribos on the Bugtracker, not because there are so few of them, but because they haven't been reported yet. Almost all Oribos bugs existed on the other versions of the game. It's just that here are more, for example about pets, professions.
And what does the bugtracker look like when it comes to the cyclical removal of these errors?
See for yourself ...

Edited by pcmaniac

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here