Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lewisbudso

Mounts

5 posts in this topic

Are any of the mounts in this game obtainable or are they all in the shop? 

Just wondering if I should even bother trying to get any. Tried for the Glory of the Hero achievement but I'm pretty sure some of the dungeons are bugged, then tried for the Azure drake and was rewarded with an endless loop of death after killing the boss. Can't get rep with oracles because the quest is broken so no green drake and I'm not even going to attempt to touch any Legion, Pandaria or Draenor content. No doubt these are likely obtainable from the shop though 

There are mounts obtainable in-game, like the Garn-nightHowl, Great GrayTusk, Jade cloud serpent. Also as far as I know most of the Pandaria mounts are fine and do drop.

WoWScrnShot_043021_042837.thumb.jpg.19717fa43fe04bb2983b4df95342eb35.jpgFor azure drake, kill malygos before phasing and loot as fast as you can, i recommend having auto loot ootion on.

Pandaria mounts you can get : repu, rares, mount of soo and tot.

From legion you can get tomb or sargeras mount, nighthold mounts (except mythic mount)

From draenor you can get all rares mounts (even rhukmar mount), hellfire citadel (mythic kiljaeden and glory archivement because although it sounds weird all archievements work perfect as you can see in the image i post). The only difficult archevement in helfire citadel is mannoroth arch but if you are horde i can help you with it

If you want send me a list with mounts you want and i told if they are possible or not

Edited by rafaelantunez

Can you list the Achievment mounts that are obtainable in the BFA server?

I know the Hellfire Citadel Glory achievment is possible- an even got it myself, but what about the others? Glory achievments of other raids, glory achievments of dungeons-which of those CAN be done?

I never tried the other archievements