Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nes2

Game does not start?

12 posts in this topic

Hey, can some one tell me why the game does no start, i DL the minimal client, unpacked it all on the folder it suggested, went to the folder and open the WoW, after that it asked what place i wanted to join a i picked English EU and cliked Ok, after that nothing happens, but something is still running in background because i have to restart my computer to get acsess to delete that folder.

Anyone?

First time you play It can take some time to open, so dont worry. If It appears in task manager it's s good Signal, you only have to wait

Account - *
Server: WotlK 
Downloaded full version by Firestorm Launcher 
Verified by Settings > Analyze and repair 

I cannot log in to the WOtlK server. It seems to display the "Logging in to game server" window, nothing happens for a long time, then the server selection window pops up in the Launcher, I choose Icecrown and goes back to "Logging in to game server" and so on and on.
What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Ech0

I have the same trouble joining the Deathwing server with WoW Cataclysm. There is no problem with Legion.

5 hours ago, rafaelantunez said:

First time you play It can take some time to open, so dont worry. If It appears in task manager it's s good Signal, you only have to wait

Thank you, it worked :) maybe firestorm should write that on the page that it takes time to start the game :)

You are welcome^^

Anything you need let me know

You are welcome

After starting WOW Legion and selecting your character, the games begin to load. The game loading bar reaches 90%, at this point the music stops working, there is only noise in the speaker resembling sand spilling and the bar stops.
I tried to put together the second character because I thought it was damaged first. But the effect is the same.
Loading hangs.
I also turned on Analyze and repair, but it did not find any errors in the game files.
Cataclysm is working properly. And I played at Legion 4 days ago, now I can't.

Failed to enter either the Greymane server or the Sylvanas server.

Edited by pcmaniac

Problem solved. It was enough to delete the WTF and Logs folders and restart the game to load the hardware settings.

Edited by pcmaniac