Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hollyknight

A question about temporary bans

2 posts in this topic

I would like to know where (and when) we get warnings for bans, it's about this part of the rules:

Harassment towards a Player or Staff Member: Any harassment towards a player or staff member will not be tolerated. Harassment is a form of unwanted physical or verbal behavior that offends someone or humiliates them.

• Punishments:
    • First offense: Warning.

Because i was banned for the first time and i was wondering how it works? I got mad at someone for being rude at me while I was just asking a normal question. I usually don't tolerate horrible people and I go on the attack lol. In other words, behave people or there will be consequences, either from people like me or from the server/admins, just like there were for me. I guess I'll have to stop that if it actually leads to bans tho :o   (Can we get bigger ignore lists then? Mine is full of people that curse/being rude for no reason)

P.s. How can i check how long the ban is for? Is it 7-day ban like it says here:

• Second offense: 7 days account suspension.

and how do i even know if its first offense or second? I never got any warning in-game or mail in the firestorm account? ;/

Where your avatar would normally be it will be red saying you are banned along with a count down on this page - https://firestorm-servers.com/en/account/index

As for the warnings they are normally done in-game and a game master and is normally logged in the discord too.