Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abie

[Accepted][mop] Flowers in Arena

6 posts in this topic

hi, as you know some players uses a bug to make appear giant flowers in the arena. It is via a profession i don't know exactly. Anway, what i want you to understand is, it kills pvp. Not completely but HL pvp is impossible with that.

why ? In low level pvp, nobody cares because they run burst etc, but with high level pvp especially in 3v3 arena,( i will take the exemple of RMD ) they count on CC setup and what's going around them to win. The flowers can cover almost 50% of a map ( in dalaran sewers ). It actually kills those kind of plays. Also for exemple i take shaman ( trainme .. ), they use totems who can be killed by players in arena. Some shamans use the flowers with those totems to cover them completly making them impossible to be targetted with a mouse.

also some people use them for just distract the ennemy so they lose concentration. I take againt RMD, They need to track their cooldown on their ui, see what's going on and act subsequently. These flowers convers the entire vision area of players so you can know what point im trying to make.

so please can you make this bug bannable ? As it's an exploit supposed to be banned 15 days or so.

Best Regards.

Enable the nameplates for totems to target them? LOGIC PLS... LOGIC... HLPVP.. lmao

8 minutes ago, Imi. said:

Enable the nameplates for totems to target them? LOGIC PLS... LOGIC... HLPVP.. lmao

i swear ur a pure idiot. Even if we put nameplates on, you don't think it's a bit disturbing ? Or maybe you need that to win arena's ? And when you have a stampede + a lot of totems + the bugged totem glyph targetting with nameplates ( Facepalm)

this guy has a lot of logic.

Edited by Abie

Just now, Abie said:

i swear ur a pure idiot. Even if we put nameplates on, you don't think it's a bit disturbing ? Or maybe you need that to win arena's ?

But you said it  "completly making them impossible to be targetted with a mouse." what isn't true if you enable the nameplates.

"I swear ur a pure idiot." IKR, thank you <3

"Or maybe you need that to win arena's ?" Nope, I don't do PVP nowatimes, especially "HLPVP" LOL.

Edited by Imi.
I forgot the dot DotDotDot

Locked due to disrespectful attitudes.

If you want to suggest something, do not call someone an idiot for trying to help you.

And Imi, do not act like this is something EVERYONE should know, if they don't or don't find it convenient, no need to disrespect them.

Edited by Kothego
2 people like this

Greetings,

This issue has already been forwarded to the developers and falls under the General exploiting rule which is;

• General exploiting: The malicious use of bugs in a way that normal game-play would not permit, generally giving the user an unnatural advantage.
    Punishment: 1 day account suspension to permanent account suspension.

Moved to accepted.

Kind regards,

Head Game Master Kothego.

Edited by Kothego
2 people like this