Zet11

I cannot see my friends

4 posts in this topic

So, me and some of my friends have been enjoying the game for some time. But I played it first and two of my friends joined me, and a moment later, another friend of ours joined. However, the first two were leveling together so, they can always see each other. However, I cannot see them and, they cannot see me too. I was a level 100 druid and they were like 70, and we all came back to stormwind and we still can't see each other. I joined theem with my level 76 DK in Shozalar Basin, but I couldn't see them either. Is there a way to fix that or may I know what I have been missing? We can see each other on map, we are in the same party, and the only way we could see each other was entering a dungeon together.

Edited by Zet11

Greetings @Zet11,

Try unstucking from the website, disband any quests that might have phased you as well as turning on or off warmode (if you're playing in BFA). If the issue persists, proceed on making an in-game ticket.

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

On 4/29/2020 at 0:08 AM, Miolaro said:

Greetings @Zet11,

Try unstucking from the website, disband any quests that might have phased you as well as turning on or off warmode (if you're playing in BFA). If the issue persists, proceed on making an in-game ticket.

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

Thank you, turning off Warmode fixed the problem, seems like I wasn't familliar with BFA after all.

1 person likes this

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here