Zerz

Possibly bugged/heavily unbalanced boss

4 posts in this topic

Today I have started first real character, a Pandaren mage and I was having a blast. Upon reaching the wreck of the Skyseeker I encountered Vordraka, the Deep sea Nightmare who I need to kill in order to progress in the main questline. As my character has level 30 and the boss has only level 16 I didn't notice any threat or issue. After engaging him howewver, I noticed that I do hardly any damage to him, while he can kill me in just 4-5 hits. I tried 3 times, each with a different loadout and still failed miserably and not even remotely close every time.

I do not have a lot of WoW experience and I am fully aware of the fact that mages are glass cannons, but I somehow can't get rid of the feeling that this boss is somehow bugged or at least unbalanced. Since I cannot find any group to assist me in this quest, I am unable to progress any further, which bugs the living s* out of me as I was really enjoying the game so far.

I am not even sure what I am trying to archieve with this post, any opinion, tips, or straight up ingame help would be more than appreciated.

Greetings @Zerz,

If so, I'd recommend reporting it on our bug tracker instead (or upvote a report if one already exists), so it can get fixed. Although, you can also try creating an in-game ticket so you can progress and not being stuck there till it gets fixed.

Kind Regards,
forum Moderator Miolaro.

Edited by Miolaro

Hello @Miolaro !

Thanks for that extremly quick respond and not leaving beginners like me in the dark. 

I will look into both the reports here and ingame, I was initially insecure about reporting it at all since nothing seemed obviously wrong or broken. 

EDIT: Link to the forum report: https://firestorm-servers.com/en/report/see_report/92814

Thanks anyway again!

Best regards,

Zerz

Edited by Zerz
Link for newly created report added
1 person likes this

Achiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here