Cellestie

Missing bought artifact appearance from the shop

8 posts in this topic

I got back to Firestorm after quite some time (as you can see by the screenshot) and I migrated by characters to BfA. Although I found out this artifact appearance from PvP is missing on my warrior and I cannot mog it whatsoever.

Is it just considered now as a 'waste of money from the past'? Since of course the PvP system changed somewhere in 7.3 I believe. I'd love to have those appearances back and be able to mog it again, if that's even possible.

Missing appearance.png

Greetings @Cellestie,

Open a shop support ticket instead. Click here to make a new ticket.

Kind Regards,
Forum Moderator Miolaro.

1 person likes this

I have the same problem. I bouth in shop artifact appearances and now I am missing a LOT of them.

I only have 4-5 druid cat appearances, 4-5 bear appearances, but it should be way more.

Also it is not anymore in my purchases-list. I opened a ticket in shop and they told me "it is not in your purchases list, we cannot do anything".

Is this a scam???

I also bought the Artifact Appearances from the site store and just got 4 feral ones and 4 guardian appearances... Got all the balance and resto ones but i don't care about those... And already made a ticket and no response yet...

Some dev pls take care / answer this? this is clearly scam. And i spend a lot of money here.

Yeah... This is not fine, should be fixed fast pls...

still nothing... wow

Archiving this topic.

If this issue persists please make another topic here or if you require support with any technical issue please make a ticket here