Blaxican

[Report - Sethraliss] Ulsrac

1 post in this topic

Your character name: Blaxican

Staff member who you're reporting: Ulsrac

Where did the incident take place on: Sethraliss

Date of incident: 10/11/19

Description & Evidence:

Regarding my report http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/39534-invalid-sethraliss-ecstazsy/#comment-146589 

First of all, your system is confusing. Why is Ulsrac being a Game Master is managing Forum? It made me think he is a Forum Moderator and I first used the wrong form, this one - Reporting a Executive Game Master, Head Game Master, and Forum Moderator can be made using this link

So now, after 4 days without answer, I post another report using a different form.

Ulsrac decided to make my player report invalid, for whatever reason his perverted mind invented. I say perverted because no decent human being will leave the insult to someone's mother unpunished. Even though your rules don't mention insult to parents, as any decent community in the world does, or communtiy that calls themselves "healthy" would do... And since it's not directly in the rules, that means the desicion is upon the conscience of the Game Master, wether he respects and loves his mother, or he doesn't. Very simple choice really, and now we know what kind of person he is; made me disgusted to be honest.

So I want an adult and civilized staff member to review this report and 1) take action against the player I reported and 2) have a talk with this disgusting Ulsrac person, and teach him that he can't "take as Invalid" such severe insults. It's just not a behavior of a good human being, your mother is your closest person in the world, even closer than your children.

Hoping for a fast answer