Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

[Declined] Allowing old characters to merge from legion to BfA [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Allowing old characters to merge from legion to BfA

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hi, when BfA came out, you guys copied our characters from legion to BfA without giving us much of a choice for the transfers. Some players (like me) wanted to farm legion content before (eventually) moving to BfA. Since you will not allow character transfers, at the moment. May I suggest that you allow character merges from legion to BfA. You would allow us to copy one char (one time offer) from legion (from the ones already copied to BfA) and replace the BfA character that is already there.

I think this solution would be awesome.I really really wish you would consider that, because I have been playing since 2015 and I have moved my character from MoP to WoD, and finally Legion. I like to believe that I can progress at my own pace and finally make the choice of moving my main character into the next realm, which I did not have much choice in this manner.

Bestial hinted that you guys might allow this when I voiced my concern for the forced copy:

Thanks for your time.

Greetings,

We copied all characters at the launch to save time for the players who would level up again from the beginning. Copies will not be allowed anytime soon since we are focusing on other things at the moment but that doesn't mean it won't happen. In the near future, we will see.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.