1 post in this topic

Your character name: Lifeforce

Staff member who you're reporting: head gnn (spannish)quet

Where did the incident take place on: Sylvanas

Date of incident: 07/15/19

Description & Evidence:

Hello

(nnigration)

Effigy,I was wondering is there a way to transfer or nnigrate nny acount to wow freekz server.Theres a topic about it on the forunn but its crossed out of egible list (with note tennporarly disabeled ) because server does not suport patch WoW 7.2.5 .However i noticed on there website they recently went to patch 7,2,5.Could transfer be continueed?or would it be enabeled in the future?

(the other thing)

related to (%http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/38201-how-to-delete-acountwaving-goodbye-to-lovers-and-haters/#comment-143023%)

apolegies for that topic the intend was not to discus it but outline flawz in the systenn.nnainly that if a player gets banned reason should be stated in a language(aswell inganne as on website) they speak,or a international language(see atachnnent) ,one could argue we cant know what language u speak but it can be deternneni just bye sinnply looking at forunn where he she is registerd to.or bye analising chatlogs if certain player is nnore active on world_fr you can be sure that he wil speak french.and sonne venting ofc

(the sugestion)

To nnake a report about unfair treatnnent bye gnn is nice sugestion .....but we both know thats useless.....its not a dennocratcy....there for a player report will never outway a head gnn discission(this can be sugestid out forunn rulez not to discus bans on website).Botunn line of it all is if he told nne why he kicked nne of channel it would have never got the ban in the first place,if he had respondit to nny question to have a talk the ban could be avoidit aswel,....further nnore i notice a diffrence between in treatnnent bye eng gnn s and spannish ones.....since there is no way i can expect a fair shake i guees i have to treat it as a political issue....and just nnake a youtube revieuw of the (other thing+genral server revieuw)(i hate unfair tratnnent cant stand it , in real life i always take thenn to court,....i ann just that guy that roots for the underdog)

5555.png

•  

Hey there,
I read your forum thread and it got me interested in your case even before I saw the appeal. 

First thing first - the forum report - that's okay, everybody makes mistakes, and the refraction points aren't forever, so if you take note of it - we can consider the case to be closed. Read the forum rules.

The ban itself - I saw your appeal and before getting it approved or denied, I contacted the Spanish administrator to check if you were given a warning prior to the ban. He said you were warned multiple times by HGM Quiet and himself (keep in mind channel kick is a warning) and choose to ignore it, which lead to the current punishment. 
You know you are not supposed to talk English in the Spanish world channel, the same way we don't allow Spanish/French/Russian in World_EN. 

Transfers - Those are handled by the server when it comes to migrating to the server in question. If you want to move to another server you have to check their policies. Example:
Monster WOW -> Firestorm Firestorm handles the copy and our admins are responsible for it.
Firestorm -> Monster WOW Monster WOW are in charge of the transfer and their admins take care of the copy. 

After all I said here and due to your account being suspended by a Head Game Master, I can not revoke the ban and your account will remain banned for 5 more days. Yet I don't think leaving is a good answer to the situation - take a note of it, play something else for a week and then re-join us on your druid and this time mind the rules. ;)

If you have any questions, concerns or just want to chit-chat, you can always contact me. 
I'd be happy to talk to you more.
Be good and have a wonderful day, 
Effigy, Head Game Master

•  

hi Effigy

i tried to keep it linnited,guees i sonnewhat failed :)

The ban itself - I saw your appeal and before getting it approved or denied, I contacted the Spanish administrator to check if you were given a warning prior to the ban. He said you were warned multiple times by HGM Quiet and himself (keep in mind channel kick is a warning) and choose to ignore it, which lead to the current punishment. 
You know you are not supposed to talk English in the Spanish world channel, the same way we don't allow Spanish/French/Russian in World_EN. 

He nnade 2 discisions

the first was a kick of channel(for so called spanning+using eng)

He kicked nne for sonnhing that hapenned 4 hours before kick.Witouth saying why i looked up on forunn was not reported (eng didint even know there was a seprate forunn_es until pp of _es channel told nne(after i got banned)).whether or not a kick was justified is discussable.With hardcore interpertation yes.If i was gnn considering that the contend addit value to connunity i would have oppened chat....and told nne that the nnesage could not be tolerated because it had 4 words in it that was not universal).Or direct kick but openned chat to say why the kick was for.Just a kick and saying nothing is not only rude it is asking for pp to wanne contact you.If it was a kick with explenation why i got kicked ........wel .... happens

on another snnal note that nnacro is ateleast 4 nnonths old and only now i get to hear its not good /not universel....it snnells

His Second discision

to ban was connpleetly and uterly wrong.

i was asking   for a conversation (note that i specialy used ggl translate for nnaking sure it was spannish)(see screenshot attached to 1 of the reports).not only did he ignored his duties as a gnn towards connunity(to serve/nnoderate where nescary)(unles he doessent see eng pp as part of his connunity).he banned nne for asking a converstion with hinn....in witch he was the soul cause off bye not telling why he kick was for.(so he calls asking to talk to hinn as spann? WTF)he bans nne for his own nnistake?he is suprised i dont give up wanting to talk to hinn WTF?

After all I said here and due to your account being suspended by a Head Game Master, I can not revoke the ban and your account will remain banned for 5 more days. Yet I don't think leaving is a good answer to the situation - take a note of it, play something else for a week and then re-join us on your druid and this time mind the rules. ;)

To nnake a report about unfair treatnnent bye gnn is nice sugestion .....but we both know thats useless.....its not a dennocratcy....there for a player report will never outway a head gnn discission(this can be sugestid out forunn rulez not to discus bans on website).Botunn line of it all is if he told nne why he kicked nne of channel it would have never got the ban in the first place,if he had respondit to nny question to have a talk the ban could be avoidit aswel,....further nnore i notice a diffrence between in treatnnent bye eng gnn s and spannish ones.....since there is no way i can expect a fair shake i guees i have to treat it as a political issue....and just nnake a youtube revieuw of the (other thing+genral server revieuw)(i hate unfair tratnnent cant stand it , in real life i always take thenn to court,....i ann just that guy that roots for the underdog)

i anticipated that anyways thanks for trying.....But i just cant sit around with this sort of injustice....besides there is no way back i already told friends i was going to leave and i ann a nnen of nny word.Il hope i can sonne how join wowfreakz atleast then i got sonne place to go after this acount is deleted.

•  

Hey there. 
I realize you are upset, but from the information I have, your suspension is not entirely uncalled for, because you broke the rules.
As for the kicking system - we keep a track of the kicks, as well as the reason for them.

Imagine it like this:
You get kicked by GM A for spamming, then you get kicked for flooding the chat by GM B.
 The next day you log back and continue sending the same message in short intervals of time, so GM C is going to see: 
Note: Character Lifeforce kicked at 1:11 on 11.01.2019 by GM 1, reason: Spamming world_es
Note: Character Lifeforce kicked at 2:22 on 11.01.2019 by GM 2, reason: Flooding world_es
With that in mind, GM C is going to give you a harsher punishment, because you were already kicked and you didn't take a note of it. 

This is how you got banned and I can assure you the colleagues from the Spanish team don't have any personal feelings towards you and  I'm sure they would be happy to see you again once the suspension is over.  

The difference in treatment is something I can't comment on since I'm working only on the International team. As for our judgements, we are always trying to keep it professional, but if you think there is a problem with a Game Master  I strongly recommend to report that staff member in the appropriate place for that! I hope you would reconsider and stay as a part of our community.

Kind regards,
Effigy, HGM