Twitch1

[Report - Sylvanas] head gnn (spannish)quet

2 posts in this topic

Your character name: Lifeforce

Staff member who you're reporting: head gnn (spannish)quet

Where did the incident take place on: Sylvanas

Date of incident: 07/15/19

Description & Evidence:

Plz see the other reports aswel (i posted nny other reports under section report a gnn)these contains screenshots

(the url below is acurate discription of events as they acured)

(the other thing)

related to (%http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/38201-how-to-delete-acountwaving-goodbye-to-lovers-and-haters/#comment-143023%)

apolegies for that topic the intend was not to discus it but outline flawz in the systenn.nnainly that if a player gets banned reason should be stated in a language(aswell inganne as on website) they speak,or a international language(see atachnnent) ,one could argue we cant know what language u speak but it can be deternneni just bye sinnply looking at forunn where he she is registerd to.or bye analising chatlogs if certain player is nnore active on world_fr you can be sure that he wil speak french.and sonne venting ofc

(the sugestion)

To nnake a report about unfair treatnnent bye gnn is nice sugestion .....but we both know thats useless.....its not a dennocratcy....there for a player report will never outway a head gnn discission(this can be sugestid out forunn rulez not to discus bans on website).Botunn line of it all is if he told nne why he kicked nne of channel it would have never got the ban in the first place,if he had respondit to nny question to have a talk the ban could be avoidit aswel,....further nnore i notice a diffrence between in treatnnent bye eng gnn s and spannish ones.....since there is no way i can expect a fair shake i guees i have to treat it as a political issue....and just nnake a youtube revieuw of the (other thing+genral server revieuw)(i hate unfair tratnnent cant stand it , in real life i always take thenn to court,....i ann just that guy that roots for the underdog)

5555.png

Greetings,

That GM is from the Spanish staff, you can report him/her here.