Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kn0x

Druid

7 posts in this topic

hi, i wanna clarify 2 things.

1st one - the flight form shouldn't be as fast as a flying mount?
2nd - Is it possible to have the class mount(s)? as a druid the Archdruid's Lunarwing Form?

If i'm posting this on the wrong place on forum, i'm sorry.

hi,

1st: I am not 100% sure but as far as I know the flying form is not affected by mount bonuses like pathfinder and so on. The flying form is bcus of that slower.

2nd: On retail u got your class mount from the order hall campaign. Here on Firestorm you got your class mount by completing the mage tower. And as far as I know the mage tower is not available on BFA. So atm u cant get that flyingform. If im wrong pls someone correct me then.

1 person likes this

in relation of pathfinder i know, but with flying mount my speed is 410% and with flyinng form is 380%. i would understand that could be 400% on Flying form but...

if i go to legion and farm it in other char. it became available to all others chars? thanks for your time btw ^^

12 hours ago, kn0x said:

in relation of pathfinder i know, but with flying mount my speed is 410% and with flyinng form is 380%. i would understand that could be 400% on Flying form but...

if i go to legion and farm it in other char. it became available to all others chars? thanks for your time btw ^^

hmm...  So your plan is maybe to finish the mage tower on the legion server to use the druid class 'mount' on the bfa server? I guess that will not work because they are 2 different characters. It would work If u transfer that char u made the mage tower on. But atm there is no way to transfer. To get an answer to be 100% sure about that I would maybe ask on the discord support channel, the Technical Support here in the forum or maybe open a ticket ingame. they could give u an accurate answer in comparison to me.

24 minutes ago, catcher said:

hmm...  So your plan is maybe to finish the mage tower on the legion server to use the druid class 'mount' on the bfa server? I guess that will not work because they are 2 different characters. It would work If u transfer that char u made the mage tower on. But atm there is no way to transfer. To get an answer to be 100% sure about that I would maybe ask on the discord support channel, the Technical Support here in the forum or maybe open a ticket ingame. they could give u an accurate answer in comparison to me.

Idk about the flight form, but as I bought some pets and mounts on the WoD server it appeared on the Legion server as well so I guess it could work with the Mage tower...

But then again it's not considered as mount and is not account-wide, so it probably won't...

Edited by Kvintus

10 hours ago, Kvintus said:

Idk about the flight form, but as I bought some pets and mounts on the WoD server it appeared on the Legion server as well so I guess it could work with the Mage tower...

But then again it's not considered as mount and is not account-wide, so it probably won't...

Like you said - that is not account wide. I have 2 druids on my account and the other one didn't get the class 'mount' after I finished the mage tower. The thing you mentioned is only working with account wide stuff (like with SOME mounts and SOME pets). not every mount you get will be account wide - just to make sure.

Edited by catcher

I 've seen that when you have one druid complete the campaign, then all fruid alts can just go to the npc at Moonglade and claim their lunarwing. Is that possible to do since firestorm links all accounts?