Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ríu

Firestorm - Taran'Zhu Teaser

9 posts in this topic

pretty short and with only raids ?

Because what should i show about PvP? - Arena? BG?^^

and its short like that because it was a quick work and nothing special :P

i don't know teasers have a minimum of content. In your teaser there is pretty much nothing :(

I think you should show us a battleground video without dying or trimming it to only contain parts where you live to show how PvP works here.

=)

3 minutes ago, Csabikaa97 said:

I think you should show us a battleground video without dying or trimming it to only contain parts where you live to show how PvP works here.

=)

Im not that PvP Active here - maybe someone can make a Video and send it to me? ;)

BTW I don't think if Abie is right because, this teaser actually shows us that two raids working normally, or at least a bit. It even shows us that scenarios are working. MoP raids and scenarios are pretty big things on private servers.

Well,i like it,nice,dynamic work :) Its a lil bit short,yes...and one more thingy,may you should credit yourself at the end of video.

1 hour ago, Azi said:

Well,i like it,nice,dynamic work :) Its a lil bit short,yes...and one more thingy,may you should credit yourself at the end of video.

Thanks =) - yea i wanted a short video because i dont have that much time at the moment who i can work on something like this. Between Christmas and New Year i have way more time and then i will make something big with the community :P