Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

[Declined] Allowing Transfer to WOTLK Realm From Other Servers [Shop]

9 posts in this topic

Title: Allowing Transfer to WOTLK Realm

Type: Website

Description: 

The WOTLK realm has low number of online players 200-300. I wonder if you can offer the option to move a character from higher realms. I am not talking ainout a full transfer. I think you can offer the player some gold plus t9 gear of one spec choice. This would help populate the realm for anyone who would love to play WoTLK.

Edited by Sam

Title: Allowing Transfer to WOTLK Realm From Other Servers

Type: Shop

Description: 

Hi, I think it would a nice idea to offer transfer from other servers offering non-instant 80 blizzlike experience to the WOTLK expansion in here. This would help boost the WOTLK population since we got around 200-300 online players. You could do it until you get enough population then stop it. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Sam said:

Title: Allowing Transfer to WOTLK Realm

Type: Website

Description: 

The WOTLK realm has low number of online players 200-300. I wonder if you can offer the option to move a character from higher realms. I am not talking ainout a full transfer. I think you can offer the player some gold plus t9 gear of one spec choice. This would help populate the realm for anyone who would love to play WoTLK.

Greetings Sam, If i understood correctly what you mean is allowing transfers from newer expansions to old expansions?

Hi TitanFurryWf, no not exactly. I meant transferring from newer expansions to WOTLK only to boost the population.

Regards.

18 minutes ago, Sam said:

Hi TitanFurryWf, no not exactly. I meant transferring from newer expansions to WOTLK only to boost the population.

Regards.

That is what i said but i dont think that would work, If people play in newer expansions is because they do not want to play in older ones and allowing this would not help it since the game became better ever since MoP hence why people play MoP,WoD (even if its a failure of expansion), And Legion more than Wotlk/Cataclysm but that is just my opinion.

Well, I personally played WOTLK for years and would love to play WOTLK here but to be honest, I am not a fan of leveling over and over. There are other people would not want to start from scratch like me. That is all :).

I made two suggestions by the way. Allowing people to transfer from newer expansions to WOTLK and from other servers offering WOTLK too.

2 hours ago, Sam said:

I made two suggestions by the way. Allowing people to transfer from newer expansions to WOTLK and from other servers offering WOTLK too.

Unless Firestorm partners with other servers this will not happen as that would be stealing players and Firestorm does not work that way so i do not see that happening, What is more likely to happen is to transfer from a new expansion to an old one but not transfers from other servers.

Thanks for the feedback. Personally, I believe that server owners do not posses the players and the players should be able to switch whenever they want. Some WOTLK servers are already dying and the people are looking for a way to move into populated servers without starting over. So, instead of letting those players quit WoW, they could be welcomed into the WOTLK realm. Some of the other servers are doing this by the way. The transfer option that is.