Blackhearted

[Declined] Dungeon/Raid Finder Queue [In-game]

3 posts in this topic

Title: Dungeon/Raid Finder Queue

Type: In-game

Description: 

I'm suggesting you to edit to wait time for players to click enter dungeon/raid from 2 minutes to 30seconds.

Currently the queue is so packed with afkers that u spend like 4-8mins per que waiting for people to click enter before the game automatically declines the queue for them.

This is very annoying especially when u're in a dungeon and someone has to go and u end up waiting for game to automatically cancel the queue for afkers thus increasing the time u have to wait for a person to actually pop into the dungeon often by several minutes and over 10minutes is not seldom like it should be.

I think my point is justified.

Ty for reading 

39 minutes ago, Blackhearted said:

Title: Dungeon/Raid Finder Queue

Type: In-game

Description: 

I'm suggesting you to edit to wait time for players to click enter dungeon/raid from 2 minutes to 30seconds.

Currently the queue is so packed with afkers that u spend like 4-8mins per que waiting for people to click enter before the game automatically declines the queue for them.

This is very annoying especially when u're in a dungeon and someone has to go and u end up waiting for game to automatically cancel the queue for afkers thus increasing the time u have to wait for a person to actually pop into the dungeon often by several minutes and over 10minutes is not seldom like it should be.

I think my point is justified.

Ty for reading 

Greetings Blackhearted, I am not sure if this can be done as queues will continue untill a full team is found and people will sometimes go afk after queueing and waiting for other people to come so naturally if you have something to do you will go do it while your game is ready but lets wait and see what the other staff members say about this.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

The point of view I have on this issue is that those who are commit to doing the dungeon at that current time are prepared to enter when needed.
When you go do something else while you're in queue you are accepting the fact that the queue may just pass and not consider the wasted time for others.

So my conclusion is that if you want to do a dungeon or raid you set yourself to be able to enter when the queue pops.
When you are not prepared to do this you most likely won't mind waiting for a new queue to pop.

So the overall effect of changing the timer through my eyes would have an overall positive effect.