Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
souna1000

[Declined] Live chat with a GM [Forums]

7 posts in this topic

Title: Live chat with a GM

Type: Forums

Description: 

Implement a new Feature Which is Live Chat with a GM , As blizzard do , and iam sure this feature will help people alot , and we will get our questions answered faster , since in threads we wait 3-5 hours to get a reply from the GM , and if we messaged a GM we must wait 3-5 days to get a response , and the problem for us still persists , GM sent 1 message and thats all , after waiting 3-5 days... so Making this Feature is really amazing , And all the conversation between the GM and the one who want help dont requires more then 5 minutes , so getting 2-3 active GM working on this will Let people feel better  , and that the server really Care about those who need help , so whats your opinions community ? i know there is Technical support forums , but Live chat with a GM will let us explain the issue better , and not wait 2-3 days each time we sent him a small message about what happend ... 

what do you think about this ? Do you vote for it ? 

12 minutes ago, souna1000 said:

Title: Live chat with a GM

Type: Forums

Description: 

Implement a new Feature Which is Live Chat with a GM , As blizzard do , and iam sure this feature will help people alot , and we will get our questions answered faster , since in threads we wait 3-5 hours to get a reply from the GM , and if we messaged a GM we must wait 3-5 days to get a response , and the problem for us still persists , GM sent 1 message and thats all , after waiting 3-5 days... so Making this Feature is really amazing , And all the conversation between the GM and the one who want help dont requires more then 5 minutes , so getting 2-3 active GM working on this will Let people feel better  , and that the server really Care about those who need help , so whats your opinions community ? i know there is Technical support forums , but Live chat with a GM will let us explain the issue better , and not wait 2-3 days each time we sent him a small message about what happend ... 

what do you think about this ? Do you vote for it ? 

id go for it + if we could voice with them on some kind of self made site :D

Definitely against it.

Having worked with several big community staffs (one being 10k+ active members large) I can imagine the stress GMs have now compared to a "livechat" scenario.

Been there, done that.

Livesupport would burn the staff out even more, and remind yourself GMs do their job as an unpaid community service.

Hiring people to bare that stress would technically be a solution, then again the funds being spent go to developers and people still regularly complain already, so no.

Learn to google, learn to help yourself.

Well 

1 hour ago, Kitzelkritz said:

Definitely against it.

Having worked with several big community staffs (one being 10k+ active members large) I can imagine the stress GMs have now compared to a "livechat" scenario.

Been there, done that.

Livesupport would burn the staff out even more, and remind yourself GMs do their job as an unpaid community service.

Hiring people to bare that stress would technically be a solution, then again the funds being spent go to developers and people still regularly complain already, so no.

Learn to google, learn to help yourself.

its not only about errors , its about everything that google cant help us with 

and i say , in GM free time he do this , he opens about 3 Live chat with people and help them , and GM's contineu their work on forums , and to avoid spammers , every account can Contact GM live every 3 days once , or he can repeatedly if there is no que at live chat , well you can suggest a solution for GM stress :)

Edited by souna1000
hjj

8 minutes ago, souna1000 said:

, well you can suggest a solution for GM stress :)

There is a ticket system in-game. Use it.

Also, I dare you to find a problem related to private servers google can not help me with, you will fail anyway though.

Problem is people would simply shit talk or troll gms all day, they don't answer on forum /discord /tickets what do you expect from live chat? Kappa 

Sorry but I don't think we'll be implementing this, we tried it out on Pandashan and it wasn't really that effective. What you need to remember is that most of the Game Masters are volunteers, they have personal lives, school, jobs, etc. However, I'll have a discussion with my staff about this issue, and see what we can do to improve.

Denied.

1 person likes this