Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KShadee

[Declined] Experience Rate [In-game]

6 posts in this topic

Title: Experience Rate

Type: In-game

Description: 

So basicly i made an Alt character and leveled him up to level 100 then i started questing in Azsuna but with all chapters done i ended up with lvl 105... i had experince rate set to "x3" so i was wondering if there is a way that you could reset me some quests or something like that (http://imgur.com/a/wBHFa

Thx for answering

~~Shadee~~

Weird. I leveled up twice to 110 without any problems.

Try going to Val'Sharah or Highmountain and search for quests there. These areas aren't officialy available, but there are quite few quests working.

10 minutes ago, DrSandwich said:

Weird. I leveled up twice to 110 without any problems.

Try going to Val'Sharah or Highmountain and search for quests there. These areas aren't officialy available, but there are quite few quests working.

Yeah i leveled up 2 other chars to 110 without any problems but this one... its just weird but thanks ^^

If you start at 100 with exp lvl 3, I did it with my 100 hunter. And at the end of the achievement Aszuna Matata - 4 chains in Aszuna I was 110

Just now, Whispersong said:

If you start at 100 with exp lvl 3, I did it with my 100 hunter. And at the end of the achievement Aszuna Matata - 4 chains in Aszuna I was 110

you can see in the Imgur that in chat its saying "Your experience rate is 3" so everything should be alright.... sadly its not

Not a suggestion, moved to denied.