Complete Firestorm Torrent - Full Game Download

Unira
By Unira in Forum's Archive,
This torrrent package include Full Game Clients for: Warlords Of Draenor Mists Of Pandaria Cataclysm Wrath Of the Lich King The Burning Crusade I got idea to make this torrent when I see special actions "Boris returns", and after that I create this torrent, and for all ppl witch have problems with download of game client. After download all or selected expansions over torrent client, please check guide how to install Firestrom Launcher and how to add selected game expansion on link Warlords of Draenor 6.2.3 - Full Client Download Guide (this guide is for Warlords of Draenor but can to use same method for other expansions ex. Cataclysm). I using Linux and if You are lake me, check this guide  Complete Firestorm Linux Guide and You can to use same method from guide for other expansions. Note: I make optimization for old PC & linux pc in WTF folder I set to game use OpenGL not DirectX, if You are on Windows and have brand new PC with lot CPU power free free to delete WTF directory and game will by default work with DirectX. If using Linux my suggestion is to leave on OpenGL. p.s. - Please Seed this torrent to support Firestorm and players, and feel free to upload this torrent file on any public/private torrent tracker.       Firestorm.torrent
  • 63 replies