razersvk

shamans in WOD are shit (all shamans must enter)

10 posts in this topic

hello guise

nvm the title it was just to pay attention

i hav 2 questions

iis ele shaman suck is dis servur or its gud?
iz resto shaman suck in dis servur ot its gud?

sorry if u r annoyed

Ench shaman can beat anyone 1v1 with the correct gear and skills.

Ele shamans are nerfed and useless to be honest.

Resto shamans are one of the best healers with the correct gear and skills.

some retail screenshots i made on the highmaul/BRF tier:

most of these screenshots are taken from my videos i made just for myself to check on it etc. note that this was on retail and no on the current ashran server but it will atleast show you that they are not bad at all if played correctly :)

Spoiler
Edited by Kilydan

some retail screenshots i made on the highmaul/BRF tier:

most of these screenshots are taken from my videos i made just for myself to check on it etc. not that this was on retail and no on the current ashran server but it will atleast show you that they are not bad at all if played correctly :)

Hidden Content

k tnx senpaii

Yeah it's horrible, i tried to pvp with Elemental for a while and i was pretty good, but you need to put much more effort in it than normal classes for only half of the effect. I switched to enhancement for a while wich is actually pretty decent. But in the end i quit the shaman all togheter. Now I only play my Demo lock..

firstly, stop talking "iz resto shaman suck in dis servur ot its gud?" like this. we can see you speak english but chose to speak it like an idiot.

secondly, dont make false titled posts in the forums and then turn around anad start a different topic. that too is just stupid.

2 people like this

Enhancement shamans in Wod are really, really good. Insane burst. Ele shams are nerfed... Unfortunately... Enh are good in wod( in bgs arenas and duels(. You should try it.

really? elemental sucks ? that means you picked wrong class/spec m8  play a hunter maybe its easier to learn for you rofl

Ele shaman is pretty good. But main problem is their spell cast time. I gone full multistrike (WHich is 70 % When weapon enchant buff appears). Once i gone in PvP i couldn't normaly aim at players, cuz spell cast time was 1,77 sec, which is insane and long. So, i changed to troll shaman (racial haste buff) and gone full haste. Then i had 1,5 sec cast time. Once i triggered Bloodlust, racial haste, the spell cast time was 1,05 sec and it already was good, even multistrike were 35 %. So it doesn't sucks, it does great damage, only needs to see the most useful start for each class, no matter, if you get passive increased buff for another stat.

I'm strongly disagreeing with you saying that enh is bad... it have best offheals out of hybrids. What we are lacking is some better def skills like feral with 2 stacks of 60% dmg reduction... but there's one more  thing  that is bothering me I see lot of shamans using feral spirits as offensive cd... parried with glyph +sham rage gives outstanding effects