whuffy

Issues with The Recovery of Tyrande Whisperwind quest

2 posts in this topic

I'm trying to do the "The Recovery of Tyrande Whisperwind" quest (Shadowlands), since I was already on that quest chain prior to the xfer last week, but I can't even get past Stage 1 - I zone into the Torghast instance, and am immediately in combat (though no mobs are anywhere in the instance), and there're dead bodies around, which Shadris pokes a couple of times (lol) and then proceeds to just start running around like she's on something.
There are no mobs, no Tyrande, and the "dungeon" is basically 1 room because nothing is progressing.

I have dropped it/picked it up again, relogged, tried on 2 different computers, basically everything I can think of to do on it, but it just won't work.

There is also no way to leave the instance (I had to use Invisibility to get out of combat and then I could portal or return to camp out), either - something's clearly wonky but I'm not sure if it's me or something didn't load properly server-side. I didn't want to clutter up the bug tracker if I didn't need to.

Ideas? I'd like to at least finish this quest chain, and assume (?) it's working on DF but could be wrong.
Or it's user error, which would be lovely cause that's usually easily fixed!

same issue here when I tried to do it today, the NPC just runs in a circle. If you want to leave you have to right click your profile and say leave group. Have also tried to retry it about a half dozen times with no change.