deliveryboy

Don't be Sorry Mr/Mis. Ezedend

2 posts in this topic

regarding this report : 

where you said:  " Didn't take any SS, sorry. "  i kinda felt sad ...

Don't be sorry!! i've got you covered ..  here's your "the player in question!!!" and his army for you..  just let me know if you need something els man ;)

army1.png

army2.png

army3.png

army5.png

Edited by deliveryboy

>>>  "The issue was, when I inspected the player on the end of the dungeon, he wasn't using the weapon (Gavel of....) and still got the buffs from the spell."

- this is enough for me to get a good undrestanding of your IQ level and game experiance. 

**  well.. In my opinion, this is like driving without a driver's license.

You first go take a test, get your certificate, then come and report the experienced drivers of heavy vehicles. 

>>>  "I don't know if it was bug abuse or something, just reporting to make the server a bit better." 

- IF , you "don't know" ! then, just to make server abit better, first, start with your own bad thinking and wrong behavior.

>>> "My best"     ..!!!!  ....!!! ..."no comments" ....! ..

The only thing I regret is that only SL is scripted, and that too with a lot of bugs and omissions. If the whole game was accessible like Blizzard and I could use all my knowledge without so many limitations and problems. It was really indescribable to see the faces of some (in fact, many). x))))

Edited by deliveryboy