Gc (GhiciCine)

Merge

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I restarted playing WoW after 2 years ago and noticed Freakz merged with Firestorm. Okay sure , no problem. My issue here at hand is that my character Gc is seriously old as hell meaning since 2011.

I did the merge to notice that my professions/some pets/achievements/all my bank items/transmogs were not completely moved...So please enlighten me, what did I merge besides my char/lvl according t o expansion.

Please explain to me thoroughly if possible, what exactly was merged/moved for me? :) Because having a char since 2011 from Freakz and moved so little is a bit concerning.

Hello @Gc (GhiciCine),

It is quite possible that you have accidentally merged the wrong Freakz account. Your character suggests that your account is unattended to and only got to level 110 in legion without much character progression. I suggest that you double-check if you have any other accounts and if your characters can be seen on them. You can check the correct username from that email address using this link: Recover password. It will send you an email containing your username.

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support