Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buecherwurm

server crashes

3 posts in this topic

The Sylvanas server is down at least twice a day. Is the server outdated or what is the problem with the server crashing? If there are updates for this server, in what timeframe will they be implemented? And where can I find out about these updates in the Firestorm forums or on the Firestorm website? I'm a newcomer and would be very happy to receive an answer from an administrator or supporter.

Hi @Buecherwurm!

Sylvannas & Greymane realms being unstable was an issue we were going through, but our devs submitted a solution and now the issue should be fixed. For updates about the server, you can join our Discord server. If you have any other issue, you can make a ticket in our support platform.

Kindly, 

Yvolts INT Support. 

Not sure if this is the right place, but it is linked to the recent issues. Since the fix was implemented, Sylvanas has been showing as "Incompatible" for me and I cannot log onto it.

I usually play on Sethraliss, but when that goes down (which is often lately, currently I can't log in again) it would be nice to be able to play on Sylvanas.

I'm using the Firestorm launcher and streaming client for Sylvanas, but full client for Sethraliss, if that makes a difference

image.png