partytv

world server is down

8 posts in this topic

hi could somebody help me i am having this issue it keeps showing world server is down.

2.jpg

Edited by partytv

Hello @partytv,

The issue should be resolved by now. If you are still facing problems, please reply to this post and i will help you with this issue.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

hi im still having the same issue, right now im trying every possible way. Right now i deleted all the game and reinstalling via launcher.

Hello @partytv,

Please save your WTF and Interface folders somewhere safe, then go back to your wow directory and delete the following folders: WTF, Interface, cache. and try logging in again.
If this does not help, please Try using a VPN and see if it helps your issue. Alternatively, you can try to make a brand new Firestorm account, log in with it, make a character and try logging in. If the problem gets fixed by using another account, there must be a problem with your current account that i will help you fix in that case. If it doesn't fix your problem, then try redownloading the game to see if that changes anything.

If everything fails, please reply to this post and i will further assist you.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

Hello Looic,

its working with a vpn. What now should i wait until your devs fix this problem?

Hello @partytv,

If the VPN fixed your issue, that means that the issue is on your side and not the servers. 
One way to fix this issue is simply by restarting your main router and seeing if that fixes it. Another way to fix it is to call your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and ask them to change your IP address if you can't already do it manually. That should be able to fix the issue.

If it doesn't work after doing all the above, respond to this topic and I will further assist you.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

Edited by Looic

changing the ip address couldnt be done. I tried to change ipv4 and ipv6 but non of them worked. 

Hello @partytv,

This issue should've been dealt with on our support website therefore I'm archiving this topic.

If you require more technical support, please make a ticket here: Support Firestorm.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support