DoB

2 questions from new player (new to firestorm and wow)

5 posts in this topic

1 How do I resume the lagoon campaign? I skipped the in game movie where the main warden breaks me out of cell and game dumped me in stormwind and is telling me to do the rising tides quest which i don't want to do. Since I want to play the story as much as possible in chronological order as a demon hunter. How can I resume the campaign/is it even possible to? 

[ If it helps I experienced a bug when finishing the final quest in the starter (last one before getting jailed) legion area. After clicking to finish the quest screen didn't transition to play in game movie and instead I saw a weird bug (see photo) after that one "finished playing" I got a black screen for the breakout in game movie with an option to skip. Which resulted me in skipping the hole jail section and getting teleported to stormwind. ]

2 As a demon hunter how can I play the story in chronological order as much as possible? 

wow firestorm legion campain bug.png

Edited by DoB

MAY BE IMPORTANT

It appears that I by mistake moved the screen shot down in paint before saving it. The white bar at the top was not there in game.

Greetings @DoB,

Forum Support Teqqa here to assist you with the issues you are having, I have looked over your questions and have some answers for you! 

1. You must complete the rising tides quest as its the starting quest for BFA.
2. The graphics issue may be caused by using the minimal client, if you are using the minimal client please feel free to switch to the full client to see if that fixes the issue.
3. Sadly BFA is the only expansion you can level through chronologically.

If you have any more questions feel free to reply and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Kind Regards,
Forum Support, Teqqa
Firestorm Staff.

1 person likes this

Thanks for being able to help me despite my typos :^]. I hope u can hopefully help answer my new question.

So I can play all of legion BUT I must finish/play a certain amount of BFA?

Hi @DoB!

First of all, i'm really sorry for the late reply on the forum. Regarding your questions, the Illidari starting zone and the legion content is mostly not scripted on the Oribos server, that's the main reason we recommend to level up with the BFA content. This doesn't mean that you can't try the Legion content, but you must hit first max level so your experience will be more manageable.

If you have more questions or any kind of issue appears, feel free to open a ticket in our support platform. Since this topic don't need more discussion, i will be moving it to our archive, where you can still see our answer.

Kindly, 

Yvolts.