Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xyra316

Shadowlands Elvui Profiles

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, as the wago site switched all their old profiles to match the latest elvui version, I will be glad if people share what they got so we can get into the game faster ^^ thanks

Greetings @xyra316, Forum Support Teqqa here, I see you are looking for ElvUI profiles, if you head over here Import | Wago.io and go to the search bar you can choose the profile you want for the addon as well as filter it by expansion for e.g. https://imgur.com/a/XPt2h3P. Doing this will reveal a list of uploaded profiles for elvui that the community have created. I hope this will guide you on the right path and may your time here at Firestorm be amazing!

Kind Regards,
Forum Support, Teqqa
Firestorm Staff.

On 3.01.2023 г. at 4:19 PM, Teqqa said:

Greetings @xyra316, Forum Support Teqqa here, I see you are looking for ElvUI profiles, if you head over here Import | Wago.io and go to the search bar you can choose the profile you want for the addon as well as filter it by expansion for e.g. https://imgur.com/a/XPt2h3P. Doing this will reveal a list of uploaded profiles for elvui that the community have created. I hope this will guide you on the right path and may your time here at Firestorm be amazing!

Kind Regards,
Forum Support, Teqqa
Firestorm Staff.

Yes but since DF the new elvui couldn't hold old files, so all elvui profiles in wago are changed to match the latest elvui(and does not work on older versions) no matter if it's shadowlands or other elvui profile. That's why I'm asking for friendly people to share theirs, since now this will be the only way to get profiles.

Hi @xyra316!

First of all, i'm sorry for the late reply on the forum. Regarding your issue, as the previous posts said on Wago.io you can import elvui profiles if you filter by expansion. Another way could be making your own profile or going deep-dive into the internet so you can find Shadowlands Elvui profiles.

If any other issue appears, feel free to open a ticket in our support platform. Since this topic don't need further discussion, i will close it.

Kindly, 

Yvolts INT Support.