Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xendys

Starting campain quests after Boris

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a main character on which i made some progress on campain quests in the maw and also i started covenant campain.

Then few days ago i used Boris npc to boost my new character to max level and i was able to pick the covenant and start a covenant campain but i would like to do the normal game campain on new character since i dont really like the playstyle of the main and i will eventually delete it.

Since i already made some progress on another character how can i start over on alt or continue where i left off? Do i need to finish some special kind of quest? 

Greetings @Xendys

Forum Support Teqqa here, I see you are wondering if you can do the starting campaign after using a Boris boost on your character, unfortunately characters that have been boosted will automatically skip the starting campaign and will be skipped straight ahead to your covenant campaign, I know this is not the answer you hoped for but I wish you have a great time here on Firestorm. If you need any more support don't hesitate to reply.

Kind Regards,
Forum Support, Teqqa
Firestorm Staff.

Hi @Teqqa,

Since lot of people have used Boris boost and are not quite sure what all questlines and compaigns they need to complete for flying in shadowlands, it will be really helpful if you can provide the list of required conditions for flying in shadowlands or to get ZM storyline start quest. 

Thanks.

@Criste,

The requirements for flying in Shadowlands is the exact same requirements required in retail. More info on the topic can be found here.

Hi @Criste!

After 4 days of you not replying to the topic you made, we have decided to move it to our archives where you can still see our answer. If you have any follow up questions regarding it, please make a ticket here.

Kindly, 

Yvolts.