DaPhreak

Stuck at Night Fae Campaign - Chapter 6

6 posts in this topic

To be able to fly in Shadowlands I am completing my covenant campaign (in my case Night Fae), and I've fully completed chapter 1 to 5 (from "For Queen and Grove" to "Drust to Drust"), so normally to start the next chapter (Chapter 6 of 8) "The Horned Hunter" there has to be a start-quest named "Containing the Night" where a plan has to be heard. 

But, this quest is not showing up :-(   (not on my map, not in The Heart of the Forest at Ysera (she is the NPC that should be giving this quest, according to Wowhead)

So my question is, am I doing anything wrong or missing something?  anyone else with this problem? or it is bugged?

greetz

Hello @DaPhreak,

Try changing the covenant to something other than Night Fae and back again then try relogging. If that didn't fix it, try closing the game, deleting the cache folder, and opening the game again. If you're still having issues, please make an in-game ticket and a Game Master will assist.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

same here

Same here 6/9 and can't see the quest. I'll try to rejoin the covenant and let you know

(Tried it and nothing) don't know what to do :(

Edited by canijada
i said i would post my result

i can now fly in shadowlands :-) 

First i tried everything Looic said (thx for the tips ;-)), switching to other covenant and back, but this did not make any changes. Then i deleted cache, but no luck neither. And so then i made a ticket... 

And I got the answer i was looking for from the game master...
Apparently, players can play up to chapter 6 of the covenant campaign, chapter 7, 8 and 9 are not released yet. (that's why i did not get the quest)
So in order to fly you must just complete chapter 1 up to chapter 6 of the covenant campaign,  complete chapter 4 of The Chains of Domination and be renown lvl 44.

Edited by DaPhreak