xiaobo.wang

Bugs about N'Zoth illusion [In-game]

5 posts in this topic

Title: Bugs about N'Zoth illusion

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hello, I met a problem in N'Zoth illusion. I won't reset his trophies every week, so I don't get any equipment every time I finish exploring.

Hello @xiaobo.wang,

Can you please try rephrasing your question so I can properly answer you? Also if you can provide some screenshots and additional information about your problem?

Waiting for your response.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

16 minutes ago, Looic said:

Hello @xiaobo.wang,

Can you please try rephrasing your question so I can properly answer you? Also if you can provide some screenshots and additional information about your problem?

Waiting for your response.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

ok,In the game, you will get a piece of equipment after completing Enzos' illusion adventure (such as Ogrimmar's thriller illusion), and this reward will be reset every week; But my character (Fdragon) has not won these rewards for a long time. I guess this is a problem

Hello again,

This issue should be resolved after the server restart. If the issue still persists, please reply here or make a ticket here.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support

Hello @xiaobo.wang ,

After 4 days of you not replying to the topic you made, we have decided to move it to our archives where you can still see our answer. If you have any follow-up questions regarding it, please make a ticket here.

Take care,
Looic, INT Support