Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VladMtg

The pvp faction ?

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone im new on this server and i just wanted to see if ally is still the prefered faction for pvpers or is it horde ? Just want to save some time :D 

go horde if u wanna win bgs. lately they always have at least 3 full pridefull equiped heal monks, while ally has at least 50% green equiped tank dks....

1 person likes this

"go horde if u wanna win bgs" lol wtf xD

1 person likes this

yea sure troll the new person ^^

honest thing is, ally win 90% of bgs from 4 am to 0:30 am... then between 0:30to 4am the horde has its slim window of retalliation. there is no balance cuz reasons.

2 people like this

Shandaya...wrong realm tread man...its WOD he's talking about

you started playing on WOD lately? 

1 person likes this

Ami the point is sure... MAYBE I MADE A MISTAKE THERE

but it was you that made me look stupid now ... BUT IT IS OK      IT ISSSS OOOOOKKKKK

im totally calm

1 person likes this

btu btu!!

btw , your profile avatar looks Splendid!! MAGNIFICENT! ADORABLE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Edited by Amihay

awww, you sure know what to say so iI can't be mad at cha. damn I am to easy to manipulate

on a sidenote, i would have gone for a closeup, but somehow that tool has the wrong belf face sooooo...i had to go for that approach. but i just wanna mention it, not complain, cuz I am really happy that we got his now. So much better than before!

yeah btw sorry then Celidan, whatever I said was like Amihay spotted out precisely just on topic of MoP... and well WoD... I don't have any clue

1 person likes this

well I can help you with that... as of my experience I learned that the game preferred faction is on a loop state and nothing fixated.

I will explain,  As you know many players come and go on this game and there is a lot of movement of new player/old players , same is for the individuals who excel more then others on PvP. Now lets examine the situation, if the current preferred faction is Ally , then everyone that will start playing ally won't have any kind of challenge and  eventually will result in many carry panzy faction of players, now at the same time the Horde side players' will have to work harder to get better and win, so eventually will result in a more skilled individuals. 

now with taking that into consideration, we can conclude that in around the next season when the pvp is reset, the Horde side will have the upper hand, as of their players being more skilled and regulated to work hard for their achievements instead of getting carried, and the Ally side would probably lose some of his more confident individuals and will be left with only the carried unskilled people. 

at of the result of that scenario we realize that the PvP preferred faction is a flexible  term and vary from time to time, 

My advise to you, play whatever you like, and work hard to make your faction victorious!!! Bring pride to your faction!!

I hope i helped in any way, have fun ^^

2 people like this

Play the faction YOU enjoy not the faction of glory. 

On 2/24/2016 at 4:20 PM, Sarah Shan said:

yea sure troll the new person ^^

honest thing is, ally win 90% of bgs from 4 am to 0:30 am... then between 0:30to 4am the horde has its slim window of retalliation. there is no balance cuz reasons.

This is actually true

1 person likes this

On 2/22/2016 at 6:27 AM, VladMtg said:

Hello everyone im new on this server and i just wanted to see if ally is still the prefered faction for pvpers or is it horde ? Just want to save some time :D 

This is how i see it, to choose a faction that wins only apply to bgs after that it will depend on ur skill and partners skill when time to win arenas, we all know that on both factions there are brainless players when it comes to bg so winning depends on the time of day for ur faction, so play which faction, class, race and spec u find enjoyable