jorads

PROBLEMS 8.3.7 MAC

2 posts in this topic

Hi all. I play on mac and until today everything worked perfectly. I had the full version downloaded from the torrent. 

In the guide to install the new patch there is written: You want to download the full torrent. If you proceed that way, you will still need to then download the minimal client. So i downloaded the minimal client and following the guide; "Then, extract the .zip from the minimal MAC client inside it." I unzipped the file i downloaded here http://fstorm.cc/837-MAC-Download in the FULL WOW FOLDER. It gave me a new folder with the minimal client. My question is: inside the FULL folder i have to mantain the new folder with the minimal client or i have to take the .exe and place it OUTSIDE the minimal client folder but INSIDE the FULL WOW FOLDER? 

ive done this in different ways but it always return me an error..and i don't know what to do. Please answer. Thak you in advance 

I'm just posting here coz im bored because the server hasn't been up for 2 continuous hours since Monday :D