Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tristam

[MoP] How to prevent Akama from bugging out. (Full run through)

3 posts in this topic

TCVxGbw.png

Greetings Firestorm community!

In result of many tickets regarding the bug with Akama, the staff has decided to help all of you out without having to wait for a ticket!

This tutorial is based on my personal experience with Black Temple, since I never had any issues doing it.

If this does not work for you, feel free to leave a comment here so I can help you out the best I can!

First boss!

The first boss in Black Temple is of course High Warlord Najentus this boss is easy, as you just kill it as you would any other.

Just DPS it down as fast as you can, it might bubble and heal depending on how fast you're killing him but overall he is very easy and does low damage to a decent geared player. (around 450-460 Item Level.)

Second boss!

The second boss of the raid is Supremus, same story as with Najentus, just DPS him down as fast as possible.

He doesn't hit that hard at all and is easily solo-able.

Third boss!(Important)

Now this is where you should start paying attention to the guide, as most people like to mix up the order of which bosses to kill when.

However, I highly recommend killing Shade of Akama first as he is the cause of the bug with the Akama NPC.

Now, you can mess up during the fight as well, as this is where a lot of people actually get their issues.

You have to kill the mobs in the center FIRST, then focus on the ones spawning in the doorways, I always do right right first, then move left.

After that, when you're about to kill the NPC's around the actual boss, kill them in any order you want AS LONG as you keep the one casting at the boss for last! This is a very important key in activating the bug or not, as this could potentially bug out the boss entirely.

Fourth boss!

The fourth boss you will encounter is Teron Gorefiend, he is very easy to kill. He doesn't have that much health, nor does he hit that hard so as with the first as second boss, just DPS him down and get it over with. :)

Fifth boss!

The fifth boss you will have to kill is Gurtogg Bloodboil, he's just as Teron Gorefiend, Supremus and Najentus very easy to kill, however if you are below 450 item level, watch out for his beserk.

Sixth boss!(Important)

The sixth boss you will encounter is Reliquary of the Lost, the first stage of this boss is very easy to beat, just DPS him down and he will go back into his "cocoon" so to speak. The second phase will be more difficult for players with a low item level, or few to no healing abilities. The boss will most likely stun you, and will deal 30-40k damage every few seconds. This was not the case in my speed run, as I did it in a rush so triggered a few wrong things. :S 

Third phase is a breeze, just DPS him down, not really any need to watch your health or worry about anything.

Seventh boss!

The seventh boss is of course Mother Shahraz, also very easy to kill, just watch it when she throws you into the air for your fall damage.

Just DPS her down and move along! :D

Eighth boss!

The eighth boss, or shall I say "bosses" you're going to encounter are The Illidari Council, quite easy as well. Hit a bit harder than the other easy bosses. I always kill the healers first and the rest is quite easy. :)

Illidan!(Important)

Now, of course the last boss is out beloved betrayer, Illidan Stormrage. Now, if you've avoided the Akama bug there is still a possibility for it to fail, as some people get too exited and decide to kill the elementals or "Flames of Azzinoth" very fast as they are in a rush of probably farming their items for a long time, or just wanting to get it over with. If you do this, there is a high possibility that Illidan will bug out and stay unattackable for the duration of the fight. You will not be able to damage him and when you leave Black Temple you will most likely get a buggy ID. Watch the elementals, that is all there is to it!

Video run through

For the people that do not like reading I've made a sped up run through of Black Temple to kind of show how it goes.

Now, since my overall item level was 290, I needed a bit of aid of the commands I have access to, don't worry this is only to speed up the process, as I am sure no one wants to see a 20 minute video of me failing due to only having a few gear pieces! :D

(I highly appologize for the lag in the video and the small game screen, my computer isn't and never has been a good one!) Enjoy!

I hope this has helped all of you out!

Kind regards,

Head Game Master Kothego

Edited by Kothego

I rushed Shade of Akama room and killed everyone really fast but six "casters" stayed invulnerable and because of that I can't attack boss either. Anyway to reset it or do I have to wait till next week?

Shade of Akama can't begin because, there is no interaction with the NPC Akama in order to begin the fight.

1 person likes this