Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iheb709

Warlock green fire in future shop [Shop]

6 posts in this topic

Title: Warlock green fire in future shop

Type: Shop

Description: 

Greetings, i heared there will be a shop overhaul soon, so i think it will be great to have items that we cannot get in game due to a bug or an issue 

Such as warlock green fire, or anything else we can't really have, 

We all know how the end game can get boring sometimes

So it will be nice to have another reason to play such as grinding vote points to hunt some cosmetics 

However , it will be a great idea to increase the cost of vote points required to buy items , while making them farmable and allowing to buy more cosmetics with them

-make vote points farmable , instead of 10 every day , first i can log in take the points and then not play the game until tomorrow when i do the same thing, i think people who spend more time playing should get more vote points than those who don't, and that may encourage players to play more , i know we're in quarantine, but it'll be useful later

Getting 1 point each time a player  kills a rare mob or maybe 0.3 each time a player crafts an item will make things more interesting, 

Doing so will allow both free to play players and paying players to get what they want , without really hurting the server's income, because if i had the money to buy something , i wouldn't grind so much vote points for it , i would rather spend some money nice and easy , but in the other hand, free to play players can also get what they want at the cost of an increased playing time

This sounds good to me

There is an item that i specifically want to mention is orb of the fel temptress , as it is unobtainable due to a bug ,the item normally drops from hellblaze temptess in cathedral of eternal night 

Also the warlock green fire , we all know that warlocks were asking for a fix for long enough , so if the developpers are too busy to fix it,  then it will be a nice addition to the store 

I know that the green fire is basically an ability and not an item, because the item is just a way to get the quest 

But i'm sure that the devs will find a way to somehow implement this 

Looks like I'm lucky that I have that spell.
When the warlords were the main datadisk here, I did it and long after that I transferred the char.

The idea of adding green fire at the shop is amazing and I think all warlocks will be grateful if you do that

No. Because then there would be less reason to actually fix the bug. That bug has been around for some time apparently and needs fixing.

3 people like this

On 19/04/2020 at 9:00 PM, Saptor said:

No. Because then there would be less reason to actually fix the bug. That bug has been around for some time apparently and needs fixing.

You're right...

On 4/19/2020 at 10:00 PM, Saptor said:

They won't fix the bug of an old content. Main focus is on BFA and I can understand them, so adding it as an option will be the best solution of all warlocks "green" problem ( including me ). And lets be honest we all know the green fire scenario and all warlocks care about the green fire, not about the quest chain.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0