Blaxican

[Report - Sethraliss] Ulsrac

2 posts in this topic

Your character name: Blaxican

Staff member who you're reporting: Ulsrac

Where did the incident take place on: Sethraliss

Date of incident: 10/12/19

Description & Evidence:

Concerning this post http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/39534-invalid-sethraliss-ecstazsy/ 

I am new to your server, played on multiple private WoW servers before, but this is my first time on Firestorm. And I am shocked to know you have rules that allow people to insult someone's parents and get away with it. On any other big private server, and you can check it if you don't believe me, and in ANY community that calls itself "healthy community" offense to parents is considered a serious offense and being punished with a pretty long timeout. Doesn't matter if it's person's first or third or tenth offense. Insulting Someone's Parents is much worse than smth like this "Any kind of remark deemed as racist or discriminatory towards a race, skin color, culture, country, or sexual orientation is not tolerated, avoid it at all costs, whether you're joking or not." Simply because they are your closest people in the world. They give you birth. You don't get closer than that. 

I've read the PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT (SERVER RULES) post and find it unbelievable that "offense to parents" is not listed in it.

So, I don't know why this Ulsrac decided to treat it like a minor offense and what was his upbrining. More so he gives me advice me to use ignore, just use ignore towards someone who insulted my mother in a disgusting way??? Well, obviously I did it once I left BG, because you can't ignore people during BG. I know how to use ignore, been playing for many years. But It's already been said and offense has taken place. But he treats it like smth extremely minor and willing to forgive it?! This is disgusting to see in a forum moderator, and in any person really. I want for someone who is adult and understands life to review my report and take action towards the offender Ecstazsy. I don't want any serious punishment towards Ulsrac, just a talk to him from Administration explaining how to do his job properly. Hope to hear the answer soon.

If the "willing to forgive it" part will stay and no punishment will be issued I will leave this server immediately, deleting both characters I have and both website and forum accounts. Playing in such a community is unsuitable for me. Not a threat, just a statement. And you can even check that I keep my word, leaving no later than 24 hours after the reply ( if the reply will be negative ofc). If it's positive I will be happy to stay and play.

Thank you for your attention.

Greetings,

I can understand your situation but Ulsrac didn't do anything wrong according to the rules. Insulting parents is already under disrespecting and harassment rule, we don't really have to specify every single case.
When it comes to the first time that a player broke that rule such as your case, we recommend using the ignore feature to be taken as a warning, then if he does it again, we will proceed with the rule, Ulsrac mentioned that when he said "BUT: If this person keeps harassing you, feel free to send again a report.".

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.