lordsk8

[Declined] Play Quests In Portuguese (ptBR)

6 posts in this topic

Hello guys.

I'm new on this server, and I like it a lot.

I wonder if there is a possibility for you activate (or I enable if possible) so that we Brazilians can play the game quests in Portuguese.

When we change the game options, only the basic menus and descriptions change, not the quests.

It would be really cool for us Brazilians because we have little or no server option with quests in Portuguese.

Thanks.

If you're talking about the MoP (on MoP expansion) or the WoD (on WoD expansion) then i have to tell you, you cant change that in any settings, it need to get fixed by an Developer.
All Old content Quests (Vanilla~Cataclysm) should be in the correct locales.

17 hours ago, Mikrole said:

If you're talking about the MoP (on MoP expansion) or the WoD (on WoD expansion) then i have to tell you, you cant change that in any settings, it need to get fixed by an Developer.
All Old content Quests (Vanilla~Cataclysm) should be in the correct locales.

Hi Mikrole, thanks for you reply.

Sorry, I forgot to mention thtat I play the WoD server.

So as I could not change this option, is there any possibility of you implement the option of quests in Portuguese?

Thanks

1 minute ago, lordsk8 said:

Hi Mikrole, thanks for you reply.

Sorry, I forgot to mention thtat I play the WoD server.

So as I could not change this option, is there any possibility of you implement the option of quests in Portuguese?

Thanks

Ofcourse! A tool will be created soon to fix alot of locales for Quests, Objects and NPCs.

1 person likes this

Just now, Mikrole said:

Ofcourse! A tool will be created soon to fix alot of locales for Quests, Objects and NPCs.

OMG, thanks.

That would be excellent, the server is already wonderful, and still being able to play in my native language would be perfect.

Once it is done, please let us know so that we Brazilians can make the changes.

Thanks again, and Obrigado :)

You can download the Portuguese version of WoW if there isn't one it will not be possible.