Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
galal

[Declined] bug in garrosh plz help [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: bug in garrosh plz help

Type: In-game

Description: 

i oppend the game and this bug happend i cant use my soulstone i cant ress or get ress i cant buy anything from actoin house i cant get invited from any one i cant change my talent with tombs i cant do bg because when i die no ress for me all my characters have the same bug i installed the and install again nothing happen i deleted cash folder and wtf nothing happen i need help pleas pleas help me my characters name are galal and galall and Aalicee and galalle and galallee

4 minutes ago, galal said:

Title: bug in garrosh plz help

Type: In-game

Description: 

i oppend the game and this bug happend i cant use my soulstone i cant ress or get ress i cant buy anything from actoin house i cant get invited from any one i cant change my talent with tombs i cant do bg because when i die no ress for me all my characters have the same bug i installed the and install again nothing happen i deleted cash folder and wtf nothing happen i need help pleas pleas help me my characters name are galal and galall and Aalicee and galalle and galallee

Greetings galal, There is no need to make duplicate posts about this as you already posted this on the tech support, Posting it on various sections is not necessary and i will mark this as declined since it is not a suggestion, I already sent your problem to the rest of the staff so that someone can come help you.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

1 person likes this