Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bumbac

[Declined] Quest Return to the Grove [In-game]

7 posts in this topic

Title: Quest Return to the Grove

Type: In-game

Description: 

I am waiting like 6 hours for solve this problem and nobody can help and im pissed off. I have in Val'Sharah quest return to the grove when i come to the place where must be a Malfurion , Malfurion isn't here so can someone help me i try abandon restarting game and nothing help

WoWScrnShot_052817_170020.jpg

Happend to me once in my alts , Just try skip the ques

14 minutes ago, Bumbac said:

Description: 

I am waiting like 6 hours for solve this problem and nobody can help and im pissed off. I have in Val'Sharah quest return to the grove when i come to the place where must be a Malfurion , Malfurion isn't here so can someone help me i try abandon restarting game and nothing help

HAppend to me once in alt , Just try to Skip the quest you can get the one that follows + this is not the right section to post it 

39 minutes ago, souna1000 said:

Happend to me once in my alts , Just try skip the ques

HAppend to me once in alt , Just try to Skip the quest you can get the one that follows + this is not the right section to post it 

How can i skip this quest. How can i get one that follows

Cause idk

1 minute ago, Joãoscp said:

go to the place you are supposed to deliver the quest

And ?

8 minutes ago, Bumbac said:

And ?

Im here and Malfurion isn here

6 hours ago, Bumbac said:

Description: 

Greetings bumbac, I will mark this as declined since it is not a suggestion, If you see things like this please report them at the bugtracker and it will be taken care of, But to answer your problem try deleting cache from your wow folder and try again.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.