Bujupi

Feral druid hidden apperance

4 posts in this topic

Hi , im playing as a feral druid in this new expension , and i saw some druid having good apperances but they didint tell me how to get it. https://www.google.fr/search?q=hidden+appearance+feral+black+and+white&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjm5KqWl9HTAhVCbBoKHRnQDUAQ_AUICSgB#imgrc=qisQO8JJ4gKbWM: like this one . I hope someon can tell me how to get it :) thank you

1 hour ago, Bujupi said:

Hi , im playing as a feral druid in this new expension , and i saw some druid having good apperances but they didint tell me how to get it. https://www.google.fr/search?q=hidden+appearance+feral+black+and+white&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjm5KqWl9HTAhVCbBoKHRnQDUAQ_AUICSgB#imgrc=qisQO8JJ4gKbWM: like this one . I hope someon can tell me how to get it :) thank you

you can get hidden appearence for all spec ez , just get 1k killing blows 

Use this macro to know your progress : 

/run local _,_,_,a, b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,1) local _,_,_,c, d = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11153,1) local _,_,_,e, f = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..a.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)

Get 1k kills and it get unlocked on all spec not only feral 

Kill only 1k ? Without getting the moonspirit thing ? 

6 minutes ago, Bujupi said:

Kill only 1k ? Without getting the moonspirit thing ? Because someon already told u have to kill ursoc in raid and use it in the tank spec.

1 person likes this