Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dzaja123

[Declined] Animations and Effects [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Animations and Effects

Type: In-game

Description: 

Yesterday i bought a Glyph of the Blazing Trail (link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=85221/glyph-of-the-blazing-trail ) and i realized that it doesn't have effect that needs to have,literally it is a effect from previous expansion,also when i use Heroic Leap on my warrior it doesn't have that animation that original Legion has,actually there is no any animation on heroic leap at all,my charr just runs toward when i use Heroic Leap without any effects and animations and i think it's just boring to see your character doing really cool abilities without any animations or effects.Can you please add animations and effects from Legion expansion,it will make game just better to play,Ty.

2 hours ago, Dzaja123 said:

Title: Animations and Effects

Type: In-game

Description: 

Yesterday i bought a Glyph of the Blazing Trail (link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=85221/glyph-of-the-blazing-trail ) and i realized that it doesn't have effect that needs to have,literally it is a effect from previous expansion,also when i use Heroic Leap on my warrior it doesn't have that animation that original Legion has,actually there is no any animation on heroic leap at all,my charr just runs toward when i use Heroic Leap without any effects and animations and i think it's just boring to see your character doing really cool abilities without any animations or effects.Can you please add animations and effects from Legion expansion,it will make game just better to play,Ty.

Greetings Dzaja123 please report every thing that you see like this on the bugtracker and it will get fixed eventually, I will be moving this to declined since its not really a suggestion.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.