Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karamarko

Vengeance Demon Hunter

3 posts in this topic

Hey so i play on the server Vengeance DH and i am really disappointed. Today Empower Wards got bugged just great so many spells don't work in the Vengeance spec its close to inposs to play it for explain Sigil of silence, Soul cleave doesn't work like it should Fiery Brand dmg reduce part doesn't work. Talents like Feed the demon doesn't work Fracture doesn't give lesser soul fragments Soul Barrier doesn't work like it should. Main Artifact spell Soul Carver doesn't give lesser soul fragment many of the artifact traits don't work etc etc. I made 11 bug reports linked wowhead and retail videos and some other ppl even commented and said thats bugged and not even one got confirmed why is that ?i saw other ppl reported bugs for the tank spec too and not even one report got confirmed.

I see tons of players play the Havoc i test and it really works alot better and many spells work and i just feel sad that the tank spec kinda doesn't work like that. Many ppl will read this and say well other classes have bug too its true but try to understand this how can i tank bosses if two of my main defense cds don't work and spells that should give me soul fragments don't give me soul fragments and artifact traits that should make me more tanky don't work.

So my question gos to the ppl who are in charge of class fixing will there be any Vengeance fixes anytime soon or can you at least check the bug reports.

I really don't wanna reroll the class or spec its much fun to play Vengeance and with some fixes the spec should be very good and i think many ppl will start to play it and again i am not saying that the spec should work retail like but at least some fixes to play the spec normal.

Edited by karamarko

Don't expect much, adapt or reroll

Its hard to adapt if some of ur main spells don't work xD