Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spasoje Lazovic

Frost Death Knigh

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just wanna ask. As I started to play frost DK the killing machine would trigger numerous and continous obiletrate and frostyche abilities. Now it is gone, was it a bug please answer it bugs me a lot :). Thnk You

Yes it was a bug. Frostscythe wasn't supposed to do more damage single target than obliterate.

Thanks for the reply, and also you could sam both numerous times, it is changed as well, was that bug too?

I am not sure about the spamming of the 2 spells however frostscythe would proc kill machine with obliteration from literally anything.

Noob FS hit much more harder than obliteration, why? because obliteration is just phisycal dmg but FS do Physical and frost, the more mastery you stack the harder it will hit.

And about the post, maybe you got the 100 talent http://www.wowhead.com/spell=207256/obliteration or you are just way too lucky with the procs xD and depending on your haste you can trigger it much more often

Frost dk is not rly a 2 button class, we have like the same number of spells like a Ret paladin or a havoc dh, but we have short af cd's, and talent spells that are underrated by ppl that prefer a cd or pasive over a spell with low cd, why? because dk is a class for lazy people :D i know the best cuz i play it