Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mmichellemabelle

[Declined] Pleeeeeas help! Quest Bugged [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Pleeeeeas help! Quest Bugged

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hello! I was wondering if you could fix quests? Like "Surprise Attack!". I'm in Legion, but I love mounts only found in Pandaria, so I went there and gained reputation so I could get the reward for that quest (Reins of the Onyx Cloud Serpent), but when I get to the temple, the NPC I'm supposed to meet there isn't there. I'm not sure if you could fix it, but it would be cool if you did. ALSO I think the Raid at Mogu'shan Vaults is bugged too, because at some point nothing can be done to progress and kill Elegon, and get the chance to loot the Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent </3 

1 hour ago, mmichellemabelle said:

Title: Pleeeeeas help! Quest Bugged

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hello! I was wondering if you could fix quests? Like "Surprise Attack!". I'm in Legion, but I love mounts only found in Pandaria, so I went there and gained reputation so I could get the reward for that quest (Reins of the Onyx Cloud Serpent), but when I get to the temple, the NPC I'm supposed to meet there isn't there. I'm not sure if you could fix it, but it would be cool if you did. ALSO I think the Raid at Mogu'shan Vaults is bugged too, because at some point nothing can be done to progress and kill Elegon, and get the chance to loot the Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent </3 

Greetings mmichellemabelle, I will be moving this to the declined section as this is not a suggestion, Please report any bugs you find in the bugtracker and it will be fixed eventually (but before you do so please check if your issue has not been reported previously), Have a nice day and sorry for the bad times it causes you.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.